Saturday, March 10, 2007

Goal Accomplished!

This week I learnt an important lesson.

It's called: Self Control.
ok so every day, my eating schedule goes something like this-

8:20 A.M. : eat breakfeast- usually a bowl of cereal.
8:45 A.M. : if i leave myself enough time before work starts, I stop at dunkin donuts and get a mocha swirl latte (and some times a bagel for brunch)
12:00 PM: usually start to get hungry again. If i got a bagel in the morning, eat it by then.
For the next hour, i keep say out loud how its lunch time and what are we getting for lunch? Should we order? should we go next store ? What are we in the mood of ?
To which I usually get the response, soon soon enough with the food .
1:00 PM : the other ppl in my office start to get hungry and think about food . (after i have been talking about it all morning)
1:15-1:30: Finally come to decision to order lunch. Which leads to the bigger decsion of WHERE to order from, and the even bigger decision of WHAT to order.
1:30.: We order! Yay!
2:00-2:15 : food finally arrives.
2:45: done food, stuffed and naushous.
5:30: come home, see supper all ready, forgets about being stuffed and naushous, and eats
8:00: Bored, go upstairs and eat at least one part of the supper for a second time.
11:00 : going to sleep soon , but still in the mood of something so goes and sometimes have supper for a third time, or else rummages around cabinet and eats gross snacks that have been sitting there forever.
12:00 AM- go to sleep
7:00 AM- wake up, and start the cycle again.

Anyways, so back to my self control .....
on thursday, I had like 3 lunches. I decided i am going to attempt to not eat anything the whole night untill breakfeast.

And guess what?
I did it !
I skipped supper (first, second and third) and snacks, and everything!

I went to sleep STARVING.

But it felt so good!

Too bad it seemes to be a once in a lifetime experience .....

But spring is coming so that means walking season cant wait :)

3 Comments:

Blogger rbtzn said...

Oh man you should see how much weight i gained since i moved!!!!! its so horrible, i joined the gym btu that just makes me HUNGRIER so i eat MORE and i gain MORe and my clothes dont fit. HELP

7:41 AM  
Blogger EsPes said...

yea i try to be anorexic too but i like food too much ;-P

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home